HELP is a full year, comprehensive, research-based early literacy program that ensures reading success.
- Teacher Training Notebook
- Student Readers and Activity Guides
- SIMPLE Assessment Tool
Explore the best of the best. These authors and illustrators are sure to connect with kids.
The world is a pretty big place. Find out more about it with this mix of fiction and nonfiction.
What do you like to eat? Where does food come from? How do you make soup? These questions are waiting to be answered.
You've probably heard of Goldilocks but what about the Empty Pot? This collection explores fables and tales from a variety of cultures.
More evidence that the journey matters more than the destination.
Turning invisible, shrinking or growing, flying, and having magical powers are all within reach in these fantasy books.
A dog makes a colorful mess, a fish counts his way through the ocean, the sea comes alive in poems, and ten black dots can be turned into almost anything. Explore early math and science concepts through these creative books.
Learn about friendship and family ties through the eyes of these characters.
HELP features 4 keys to reading success.
- High interest character-driven stories build fluency.
- Engaging questioning strategies promote comprehension.
- Creative word activities build vocabulary.
- Essential alphabet, phonics, and phonemic awareness activities support reading success.