HELP is an engaging early literacy program that combines diverse award-winning books, embedded SEL, and easy to use teaching guides.
- Evidence-based teaching and learning
- Standards-aligned instruction
- Student-centered developmentally appropriate practices
- Based on the science of reading
- Fun and engaging to ensure student success!
Explore the best of the best. These authors and illustrators are sure to connect with kids.
The world is a pretty big place. Find out more about it with this mix of fiction and nonfiction.
What do you like to eat? Who is in your family? What do you do for fun? These questions are waiting to be answered!
You've probably heard of Goldilocks but what about Abiyoyo? This collection explores fables and folktales from a variety of cultures.
It's time to go! Take a train, drive a car, fly, or even walk. Who's know what you may find when you get there?
Turning invisible, shrinking or growing, flying, and having magical powers are all within reach in this collection.
A dog makes a colorful mess, a fish counts his way through the ocean, the sea comes alive in poems, and ten black dots can be turned into almost anything. Explore early math and science concepts through these creative books.
Learn about families and celebrations through the eyes of these characters.
Poetry and songs are everywhere - in the sea, on farms, in meadows, and in the wild!
Animals love adventures! A pigeon stays up late, a duck gets stuck, an alligator wears shoes, raven and coyote play tricks, the tortoise and hare have a race, and so much more!
Friends are great but it isn't always smooth sailing. Explore these stories about making friends, having friends, and being a good friend.
Find out about flowers, trees & seeds by exploring these STEM focused informational texts.
Discover surprising details about animals in these STEM focused informational texts.
How much do you know about yourself? Learn about your feet, heart, hands and more in these STEM focused informational texts.
How much do you know about the sun, moon, & planets? Explore these STEM focused informational texts to learn about the sun, moon, and planets.
How much do you know about insects, spiders, and worms? Read these STEM focused informational texts to discover how worms help the earth, how spiders spin webs, and much more.
HELP Foundations Learning to Read
- Oral Language & Phonemic Awareness. Teach the 44 phonemes using fun, memorable, motivating techniques and oral language games.
- Alphabet & Phonics. Deliver systematic and explicit alphabet and phonics instruction to learn the letters, sound/symbol relationships, and phonetic patterns.
- Vocabulary. Build early word knowledge focused on the most common words and SNAP Words.
- Fluency. Use high interest character-driven rhyming stories containing the phonics patters and unique informational texts to build fluency.
- Language and Comprehension. Increase langauge skills and general knowledge using supportive interaction and questioning strategies.