Litamatics Math Themes
- Easy to use evidence-based after school math learning program
- Combine award winning books wth engaing math games and activities
- Aligned to state and national standards
- Grades K-6
Use award winning books, dice, and interlocking cubes, to boost skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, factors, multiples, and analyzing patterns and relationships.
Use award winning books, number cards, dice, and interlocking cubes to explore place value, numbers, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Use award winning books, pattern blocks, and tangrams to help students reason with shapes and their attributes, explores lines and angles, and graph points on a coordinate plane.
Use clocks, string, measuring tapes, and award winning books to explore time, money, standard measures, the metric system, geometric measurements, and how to represent and interpret data, charts, and graphs.
Use cubes, dice, fractions bars, and math games to explore fractions, ratios, proportions, decimals, and percentages.
What are the chances of rolling a sum of seven with two six-sided dice? Find out this and more using dice, cards, colored cubes, spinners, coins, math games and award winning books to explore statistics and probability!
Explore math problem solving strategies through puzzles, games, real world challenges, and award winning books.
Explore patterns and designs in art, nature, music, and science using award winning books.
Litamatics Math Activities
- Interactive, enagaging, hands-on learning games
- Effective evidence-based teaching and learning
- Boost math skills and achievement
- Cultivate a love for all things math