Litamatics Math Themes
- Each notebook includes over 200 math learning activities
- Use award winning picture books and novels to promote math learning
- Aligned to state and national standards
- Grades 1-6
Use award winning books, dice, cubes, and spinners to explore math patterns, factors, multiples, prime and composite numbers, and the four operations
Use award winning books, geoboards, and pattern blocks to help students reason with shapes and their attributes, explores lines and angles, and graph points on a coordinate plane.
Use award winning books to understand place value and to explore addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Use award winning books to explore measurement and data!
Explore fractions through award winning books! Use cubes, dice, fractions bars, and math games to build understanding of fractions, decimals, and percentages.
Use award winning books to explore statistics and probability! What are the chances you will roll a seven on two six-sided dice? Find out this and more using dice, cards, spinners, coins and math games.
Help students learn math problem solving strategies through puzzles, games, and real world challenges. Present interesting math ideas using award winning books.
Explore math through art, music, and science in stories. Explore patterns and designs in art and nature.
Litamatics Math Activities
- Interactive, enagaging, hands-on learning games
- Effective research-based teaching strategies
- Improve math problem solving skills
- Increase math achievement