LitART NOW Themes
- Diverse collections of high-interest books
- Evidence-based curriculum
- Easy to use teacher/leader guides
- Engaging student response activities
- Aligned to state and national standards
Check out these realistic fiction selections featuring characters coming of age as they encounter issues and situations such as being in foster care, transitioning to a new school, and family break-ups. Every student will relate to these appealing characters as they find their way through their everyday struggles.
Discover true stories about amazing people in these biographies, autobiographies, and memoirs. Who ignited the civil rights movement by refusing to give up her seat on a bus? If you said Rosa Parks, think again.
Titles that explore and celebrate families from all walks of life.
Real life situations and big decisions. Check out these award winning books to see how these characters find their way in new situations.
We all face challenges. This collection features fiction and nonfiction selections where characters overcome personal, social, and legal obstacles on the way to discovering more about themselves and the world they live in.
What if the government watched over everything? What if our brains were all connected? What if firemen burned books instead of putting out fires? Science fiction doesn't seem so much like fiction anymore.
Do You Feel Lucky? Discover how these unforgettable characters share life’s challenges like trying to fit in or trying to stand out.
Welcome to a world of fantasy and magical realism where anything can happen, and often does.
Customize the curriculum using response activities to develop essential literacy skills and meet the needs of your students.
- Q10 provides key comprehension questions about the text.
- Word Collections feature essential vocabulary from the book.
- WERD Writing includes creative prompts to connect student writing to the book.
- Literature Response offers ways to explore character, dialogue, and literary elements.