Litamatics Math Features 8 Themes.
- Each theme feature one month of math learning - 36 games and activities.
- Easy-to-use step-by-step teacher guides.
- Student response pages for each activiity.
- Aligned to state and national standards.
- Engaging evidence-based math teaching and learning after school.
Use award winning books, number cards, dice, cubes to understand ratio concepts. Use ratio reasoning to solve problems, analyze proportional relationships, and solve real-world mathematical problems.
Play math games related to books to extend previous understandings of multiplication and division to divide fractions by fractions, add, subtract, multiply, and divide rational numbers.
Use award winning books, number cards, dice, cubes to reason about and solve one-variable equations and inequalities and solve real-life and mathematical problems using numerical and algebraic expressions and equations.
Use award winning books, tangrams, dice, and other materials to draw, construct, and describe geometrical figures and to solve real-world and mathematical problems involving area, surface area, volume, and angle measure.
Use award winning books, spinners, dice, coins, cards, and cubes to investigate chance processes and develop, use, and evaluate probability models.
Use award winning books, dice, coins, cards, and cubes to collect data, develop an understanding of statistical variability, describe distributions, and use random sampling to draw inferences about a population.
Litamatics Math Activity Guides include:
- Litamatics. Math games connected to books.
- Book Connections. Small group math challenges connected to books.
- Tales, Puzzles, and Problems. Unique word problems written in verse.
- MathART. Art activities with a math twist.
- Engaging hands-on after school math learning using high interest materials.